Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit luptatem accusantium doloremque laudanti.
Videos are where the action is!
And when it comes to video, YouTube is the undisputed king of all channels with 2 billion monthly active users, and 1 billion hours of video content being watched daily as of 2019.
And that’s why marketing and paid advertising on YouTube has grown by leaps and bounds.
You can make people aware of your brand/ product/ service on YouTube via 2 broadly different categories:
Depending on your business type, objectives, budgets, and other considerations, you could choose to do one or both.
For a business or professional, YouTube makes for a great marketing medium. You can set up your YouTube channel and create regular content to be uploaded thereon. It’s important that the content created meets one or more of these criteria: it’s fun, creative, entertaining, informative, inspirational, or meaningful.
These videos should also be optimized for YouTube searches or SEO, so that your video can show up when people search using relevant keywords on Google or YouTube.
Regular creation of quality content will, over time, build up a subscriber/ follower base for you, creating value for you and your business via sales/ referrals/ word-of-mouth publicity, and more.
You can choose to create and optimize your YouTube channel content by yourself, or you can use the services of digital/ YouTube marketing agency to manage and promote your channel content.
Even if you do not have the resources to maintain a YouTube channel with regular content updates, you can still reach the active YouTube user base with video ads promoting your business.
Being a part of Google, YouTube benefits from the immense knowledge of visitor actions, interests and behavior that Google has for each of us, and thus provides the widest range of targeting options.
YouTube ads can be targeted based on audience age, gender, language, location, interests, devices, affinity, keywords, topics, placements, and much more.
YouTube advertising is great for brand awareness. Watching a fun, creative or informative video ad of a brand leaves a more lasting impression and recall as compared to image ads.
What marketing objectives can be achieved by YouTube advertising?
YouTube ad campaigns can be set to meet a variety of marketing objectives:
“The Play button is the most compelling call to action on the web.”
“If pictures are worth a thousand words, then videos are limitless.”
“We’re operating in a world where one good video can lead to a massive social following.”
While Search & Display ads can also be configured to run on YouTube, we will discuss herein the video ad options offered by YouTube. These include:
• Bumper Ads: non-skippable, 6-sec ads shown before or during video content
• Skippable In-stream Ads: skippable ads shown before or during video content; YouTube recommends a minimum length of 12 sec and a maximum of 3 minutes for such ads
• Non-skippable In-stream Ads: non-skippable ads not exceeding 15 sec, shown before or during video content
• Outstream Ads: Mobile-only video ads that are shown on partner sites and apps outside of YouTube
• Ad Sequence: Share your brand story using a series of video ads that are shown in a fixed sequence to individual viewers
Why choose Gr8 Services as your YouTube advertising agency?
Using an agency to create, manage and optimize your YouTube advertising campaigns can help free up your time to focus on other more critical business and operating matters. You also get the benefit of specialized knowledge and experience.
• We strive to understand your business and objectives and then propose solutions that would work for your business and help to attain your objectives.
• Our proven results speak for themselves.
• We have in-house design capabilities for standard YouTube video creatives; end-to-end campaign management is in-house, and we do not outsource any aspect thereof
• We are passionate about the campaigns we run and the results we deliver – we onstantly optimize, test, assess and adapt our campaigns to achieve the best results possible
• We are hugely analytics-driven; along with reviewing Google Ads metrics, we also enable end-to-end tracking in Google Analytics of your YouTube campaigns to get more detailed insights based on which we can evaluate performance and ROI, and determine actions needed
• We do not restrict ourselves to advice on just the YouTube campaigns, we act as overall business consultants and will constantly advise you on overall business matters – strategy, marketing, competition, trends, etc.
• We keep an active eye on competition and global trends in your business and keep you updated thereon
• We keep ourselves abreast of the changes on the platform and its best practices via regular trainings and subscriptions, so we are always current and can implement the best and latest in your campaigns
• You will get a dedicated Account manager to be your regular point-of-contact, and there will be constant supervision, direction, and strategizing by the senior management
• You will find us to be in regular communication, always approachable, and constantly rethinking and innovating for your YouTube campaigns.
Our costs for YouTube marketing/ ads management are based on various factors:
• Whether you need us to create and manage your YouTube channel
• Whether it includes video production, and the type of videos to be produced
• Frequency of content posting and creative refresh
• Number of products/ services to be promoted
• Advertising languages
• Target geographies
• Objectives from YouTube advertising – awareness / lead generation / traffic / sales or a mix of one or more of these goals
In addition to the above factors that determine our fees, for running YouTube ads, you will also need an ad budget that will be payable to Google. The ad budget could be either determined by you based on what you wish to spend, or it can be recommended by us based on some of the factors outlined above.
As a ballpark, for running YouTube Ads, in one geography (e.g. Dubai), one language, and one product category, you would need a minimum monthly budget of AED 5,500 p.m., including ad budget and our fees for ad management. This does not include cost of video creation which obviously requires a custom quote.
Besides YouTube marketing and advertising, we also provide the full range of other digital marketing services.
We, Gr8 Services, based in JLT, Dubai, are the agency of WSI for the UAE and the larger GCC region. Founded in 1995, and headquartered in Toronto, Canada, WSI is the world’s oldest and largest digital marketing agency with 1000+ offices across 80+ countries.
WSI has the largest global footprint of any Google partner, and has global alliances with the who’s-who in the world of digital marketing. WSI has pioneered innovative methodologies for marketing success in today’s digital world and has thrived on the performance and results delivered. A spate of global awards are the recognition of those results – including the Top Agency Award by WMA (Web Marketing Association) for 2019 & 2020.
WSI always customizes their digital strategies to the specific needs of their clients and spends time and effort understanding the client’s business. With WSI, you get the benefit of global experience that is adapted to the local markets. WSI’s promise is that we will never recommend a marketing service that does not contribute to your business growth.